Irish Aberdeen-Angus Producers CLG, Longfield, Virginia, Co. Cavan T/A Irish Angus Producer Group in the Rep of Ireland and Northern Irish Angus Producer Group in Northern Ireland
Privacy Notices have been issued by Irish Aberdeen-Angus Producers CLG, Longfield, Virginia, Co. Cavan T/A Irish Angus Producer Group in the Rep of Ireland and Northern Irish Angus Producer Group in Northern Ireland (the “Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”). We take our responsibilities under applicable data protection law, including the General Data Protection Regulation and implementing legislation such as the Irish Data Protection Act 2018 and the UK Data Protection 2018 (“Data Protection Law”), as applicable, very seriously.
The purpose of these notices is to inform you on data relating to you that we may collect and use and the uses (including disclosures to third parties) we may make of such data.
This Privacy Notice is addressed to three categories of individuals.
Personal Data that we Collect and Process
We may collect and process data relating to you during the course of our relationship with you. Such data may include:
- Your name and contact details, including your address, phone number and email address
- Business contact information
- Bank account details, including your account number and sort code
- Any other personal information you have provided directly to us
- Volumes of trade and products and all records relating to the use of any one of the Certified Angus trademarks operated by us. (See certification details on www.angusproducergroup.com]
Purposes of Processing and Legal Basis
We, and third party service providers acting on our behalf, will use personal data relating to you for various purposes.
These purposes may include:
- For the administration of your supplier account (including to supply you with products or services)
- To deal with any queries you may have
- For billing and payment purposes to include the assistance of our processing partners in the making of certain payments, e.g. payment of wages, salaries and expenses
- Subject to any marketing preferences that you have indicated to us, for marketing purposes in order to inform you of products and services and promotions which may be of interest to you
- The performance of various supplier agreements with you
- Dealing with any complaints, disputes or legal proceedings.
The legal bases on which we collect, process and transfer your personal data are:
- That it is necessary for the performance of our supplier contract with you
- That it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation that applies to us
- That it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party to whom we provide your personal data. We will not process your personal data for these purposes if our or the third party’s legitimate interests should be overridden by your own interests, rights and freedoms. The legitimate interests for which we process your personal data include our legitimate interests in:
- Conducting our business in a responsible and commercially prudent manner
- Preventing, investigating or detecting theft, fraud or other criminal activity
- Pursuing our corporate and social responsibility objectives.
Recipients of Data
We may disclose your personal data to third party recipients in connection with the above purposes, including:
- To third parties who we engage to provide services to us, such as professional advisers, auditors and outsourced service providers
- To business partners and/or possible acquirers of the company or investors (and our and/or their advisors)
- To competent regulatory authorities and bodies as requested or required by law
- We will retain your personal data for the duration of your engagement with us and for such a period of time after your contract ends as is necessary to comply with our obligations under applicable law and, if relevant, to deal with any claim or dispute that might arise in connection with your contract.
In connection with the above, we will not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area.
Requirement to Provide Data
Contractual obligation to provide certain personal data for the performance of the agreement:
You have the following rights, in certain circumstances and subject to certain restrictions, in relation to your personal data:
- The right to access your personal data
- The right to request the rectification and / or erasure of your personal data
- The right to restrict the use of your personal data
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data
- Where we are processing personal data based on this being necessary for the performance of a contract with you, the right to receive your personal data, which you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to require us to transmit that data to another controller.
In order to exercise any of the rights set out above, you can contact us at email@example.com
If you are not happy with the way we have used your information or addressed your rights, you have the right to make a complaint to the Data Protection Commission by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org